[mou] [mnbird] birding around the metro

jobdmb at comcast.net jobdmb at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 10:54:27 EDT 2007

Steve

Have you been participating in the BirdSafe program?  If not in the future please take the dead birds to the Accenture Towers security and ask to put them in the BirdSafe freezer.  Please include a note when and where you found it and put it and the note in a plastic ziplock bag and take to the Accenture Towers freezer.

As part of the BirdSafe (LightsOut) Program I have been picking up the dead birds in downtown Minneapolis on a very regular basis.  Unfortunately oven birds are one of the most frequently found birds.

Thanks,

Jerry Bahls

From: "Steve Weston" <sweston2 at comcast.net>