[mou] Sabine's Gull, Yellow Medicine Co., 6 October

Chu, Philip PChu at CSBSJU.EDU
Sun Oct 7 01:40:47 EDT 2007

On Saturday, 6 October, while counting shorebirds at Lanners Lake in Yellow Medicine Co., a juvenile Sabine's Gull appeared in front of me and landed.  After less than two minutes it took off, flew several hundred yards farther south, and landed again; I returned to counting shorebirds, and when (after several additional minutes) I looked for the gull again it was gone.

Lanners Lake is on the south side of CR 32 2.0 miles E of CR 11.

Phil Chu
Department of Biology
St. John's University
Collegeville, MN 56321