[mou] Black & Surf Scoters-Todd County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:11:28 EDT 2007

On my way back to school this afternoon, I stopped by Lake Osakis in Todd County to look for scoters. I've been looking for scoters in Todd County on Lake Osakis every October for the last 7 years, and never found any....until today. There were 2 Black Scoters and 5 Surf Scoters present. The Black Scoters were swimming together, and the 5 Surf Scoters were in their own little flock also. The birds were all seen from the lakeside drive on the eastern shore of the lake. None of the scoters were very far out.

Ben Fritchman