[mou] Greater White-fronted Goose-- Hennepin

drewbec at aol.com drewbec at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 14:07:14 EDT 2007

As I was heading out for lunch about 12:30pm, I noticed a GWFG hanging
out with the Canada Geese on the lawn in front of my office building.
Don't know exactly how unusual this is for Hennepin, but I doubt
they're an annual event. For those interested, the address is 11455
Valley View Road in Eden Prairie. Kind of on the Southeast end of
Bryant Lake. Or roughly where Hwy 212 intersects Valley View Road. If
it's not here, it may be on the lake across the street.

Good luck to any chasers!

Drew Smith
Eagan, Dakota County