[mou] Laughing Gull??? Feedback please.

Pamela Kern pkern at hutchtel.net
Mon Oct 22 00:31:50 EDT 2007

Tonight when I stopped at Lake Ripley (located in Litchfield, MN, Meeker
County) to see if anyone different was hanging out with the Ring-billed and
Franklin Gulls, my eyes were immediately drawn to a gull that appeared
darker than the others.  It was 5:30, overcast and light beginning to fade.
The gull is grey behind its hood and behind the bill.  I am attaching a link
to some photos.  I have 4 on the ground photos and a couple flying photos.
The ones flying are pretty grainy and I can’t guarantee that I got the same
gull and not an obvious Franklin’s.

http://picasaweb.google.com/PamRKern/Birds

Thanks,

Pam