[mou] Stan Tekiela at MRVAC on thursday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 02:24:32 EDT 2007

You are invited to the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter meeting this
Thursday (10/25).  Please, note the location is different from our home of
recent years.  Stan Tekiela, award winning author, naturalist, columnist,
wildlife photographer and radio personality will be speaking  on "Uncommon
Facts About Common Birds".  The meeting starts at 7pm with a social time and
the session starts at 7:30.   Our meetings are free and open to the public.

Stan Tekiela has written 110 books in the last 20 years including about 7
field guides on Minnesota.  He recently published an article in the ABA's
"Birding"  magazine that included excelant pictures of the agressive Common
Loon.  He has been a naturalist for over 20 years and travels all over the
country studying and photographing nature.  Besides being an accomplished
photographer and author, he is a captivating speaker that is greatly in
demand.

We will be meeting at The Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
is located at 10715 Zenith Ave S in Bloomington, south of Old Shakopee Road
just west of Xerxes Ave.  To get there take the I-35w 98th Street exit in
Bloomington.  Further details available at:
http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/program.doc
If you have any questions, call me at 612-978-3993.

MRVAC Program Chair
sweston2 at comcast.net