[mou] later migrants in Duluth

Chris Mansfield bikebirder75 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 22:44:43 EDT 2007

It was finally sunny in Duluth today; a walk along the Lakewalk felt a
little more like April than late October bird-wise, with 1
Yellow-rumped Warbler, 1 Nashville Warbler, a Clay-colored Sparrow,
Osprey, and Red-necked Grebe seen between 21st Ave E and 13th Ave E
this afternoon.  Co-operative migrant Snow Buntings along the Lakewalk
there as well.  I wonder if our heavy recent rains have kept some of
the migration back a bit.

Clay-colored Sparrow record shot links:

Chris Mansfield

Do You Yahoo!?