[mou] Sherburne Birds

Scott Loss scottrloss at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 14:36:08 EDT 2007

I birded Sherburne NWR this morning; Saw one "Oregon" sub-species Dark-eyed Junco among a small group of "Slate-colored" Juncos by the visitor kiosk on county hwy. 9.
  Interesting species noted along the wildlife auto loop include Northern Shrike, Snow Buntings, Trumpeter Swans, and Common Goldeneye, as well as many more common duck species.  I also saw several Greater Yellowlegs at one of the big pools west of the auto loop.
  Scott Loss
  St. Paul

Do You Yahoo!?