[mou] Black-bellied Whistling-Duck Refound

Jason Bolish jbolish5565 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 14:44:31 EDT 2007

Plenty of people out to see this Duck today, bird generally unphased.  I
struggled with the sun & distance but here are some pics, hopefully someone
gets some better ones (& please post them - the color contrasts on this bird
are stunning.)  These were taken on the opposite side of the pond, another
path leads down from the main one.

http://www.bolioshot.com/photography/pages/images/bbwd1al1029.jpg
http://www.bolioshot.com/photography/pages/images/bbwd2al1029.jpg
http://www.bolioshot.com/photography/pages/images/bbwd3al1029.jpg