[mou] Carver County

John Cyrus cyrus150 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 13:00:03 EDT 2007

Numbers have dropped significantly compared to past weeks, though there is
still some variety.

Carver Park

Tennesse Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Black and White Warbler, Common
Yellowthroat, Northern Waterthrush, Magnolia Warbler, Blackburnian Warbler,
Canada Warbler, Pine Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Philadelphia Vireo, a number
of Red-eyed Vireo, and a Spotted Sandpiper(thanks to some help)

Most of these were scattered throughout the park, so there were not really
any great individual locations to find them.

Chaska Lake and surrounding area

Many Teal(mainly Blue-winged but I thought a saw a few Green-winged) and
lots of Goldfinches
Tennesse Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Redstart, Ovenbird, Blackburnian
Warbler, Golden-winged Warbler, and Mourning Warbler.

Most of the ducks I did not identify.  I did not have scope and could not
get close to the lake.

John