[mou] Long-tailed Jaeger still present

Pat DeWenter hoocooks4you at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 17:20:26 EDT 2007

This morning we got to see that beautiful Long-tailed Jaeger in Marshall Co.  We observed it for about 20 minutes from 11:40 - 12:00 noon.  It was sitting on the gravel road when we drove up.  Then we watched as it dipped and soared over the surrounding fields for about 15 minutes.  What a graceful bird!

  We had seen this bird in Alaska but it was a quick fly-by on a mountain road.  So this was really special for us!

  Pat and Bob DeWenter
  Bemidji