[mou] update: Iowa Frigatebird (from Iowa listserve)

Don Kienholz dkienholz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 14:06:56 EDT 2007

Copied this from the Iowa llistserve...

OK so i have been busy with family and commitments so now on to see the L.T.
Jaeger and the Frigatebird...quite the road trip should I go!
Don Kienholz

Subject: RE: Frigatebird
From: "Ed Thelen" <pfalcons AT hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:22:24 -0500

Hello,
I just left the Magnificent Frigatebird at 11:00am. It spent the last hour
soaring back and forth over anglers bay (very NE end of Big Spirit Lake). At
one time it drifted over into Minnesota. This area is east of the grade ,
where the blackheaded gull is usually seen.
Good Birdin'
Ed