[mou] Long-tailed Jaeger- not?

Jeanie Joppru ajjoppru at wiktel.com
Sun Sep 2 21:53:13 EDT 2007

I was at the jaeger spot about 2pm and the jaeger was not present. I
returned about 4 and was there until about 7:30 and although several
parties looked for it , the bird was not found. A likely looking bird
was seen on the gravel road that runs at right angles to the jaeger
road, but by the time we got there it had flown and no one saw where it
went, so we are not sure if that is the bird. At least one birder is
returning in the morning and will let me know if it is relocated, and I
will post that either way. I do not know if anyone saw the bird this
morning or in that 2-4 time frame.
Jeanie Joppru
Pennington County