[mou] Gunflint trail birding

Vinodkumar Saranathan vinodkumar.saranathan at yale.edu
Mon Sep 3 14:49:53 EDT 2007

Dear MN birders.

I am going to go camping up in Boundary Waters area, start at Poplar,canoe
and camp in Caribou and Horseshoe lakes. I am wondering if folks have
advice where to look for specific birds in that area or general good
birding trails in the vicinity. I also would like to hike portions of the
Gunflint trail to look for Black-backed Woodpecker, Grouse spp., etc. many
thanks, Vinod

PS> my email access may be sparse in the next few days and i am leaving
on the 5th, so please feel free to leave me a voicemail, if possible:
507-269-0601.

"Krieg ist immer der falsche Weg."