[mou] 8th Annual Great MN River Birding Day

Williams, Bob BXWilliams at CBBURNET.COM
Tue Sep 4 13:50:58 EDT 2007

With a jaeger to the north of us and a frigatebird to the south of us,
who knows what might turn up in the MN River Valley during the 8th
Annual Great MN River Birding Day!  If you plan to participate in this
event either on Friday(west of Hwy 15) or on Saturday(throughout the
valley) please let me know.  This event is free and open to the public.
You can bird for an hour or for two full days, on your own or with a
group.  I look forward to hearing from you if you haven't already
contacted me.
Bob Williams	612-728-2232