[mou] Birds and Beers

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:19:47 EDT 2007

There's another Birds and Beers scheduled for October 18, 2007 at 6pm
at Merlin's Rest.  Birds and Beers is a gathering of birders to have
a drink and talk some birds.  People of all abilities are encouraged
to come, if you're interested in birds, you're invited.  Last time we
had bird banders, new birders, novice birders, hardcore birders and
even a few non birders.  It's a great way to get to know each other
outside of the listservs and stake out birds.  There's a recap of the
last Birds and Beers here:

http://www.birdchick.com/2007/07/first-birds-and-beers-recap.html

Hope you can come and if anyone has ideas for future locations of
Birds and Beers, please drop me an email.

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN