[mou] Lake Superior Trips

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 11:48:14 EDT 2007

Hello:

  The September 8th trip is full and thanks to all that responded and got on the boat. I have 3 spots open on the September 22nd and I have 14 spots open on the October 6th trip. Remember there are two events on the September 22nd. Hawk Ridge is having its annual Hawk Ridge Weekend and the Wisconsin Ornithological Society (WSO) is having their annual bird trip to Wisc. Point.  So there will be a lot of birders scanning Lake Superior that weekend and usually something good is found!  My boat trip begins at 8am and ends at 12-12:30pm so you have plenty of time to meet up with either event.

  Thank you.

Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth, Minnesota
  Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/