[mou] Lake Hiawatha Yellow-Crowned Night Heron

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 23:36:14 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it would be possible to get directions to where this bird is from say, US 52/MN 55 or thereabouts?  I take 55 to 52  and then 94 every day on my way to work in Minneapolis, and I'd like to see this guy.

Not that I am complaining, but it seems that everyone thinks everyone knows where every bird is that is seen in the state.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com