[mou] North Shore

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:21:53 EDT 2007

My Dad and I had a great time up on the north shore. We started out with Park Point but nothing much there. So we headed to Wisconsin Point. There we found Pomarine And Parasitic Jaegers. Also had a good mix of shorebirds including Black-Bellied,American Golden Plovers,Ruddy Turnstone,and Sanderlings. We then headed north but didn't find much at Two Harbers. We then headed back to Park Point where we had two Sabine's Gulls across from beach house at about 4:30 p.m. We also had two groups of Horned Grebes. Good birding to all.

Nathan Schirmacher
Mille Lacs County