[mou] red phalarope

Ben Parke trumpetplayers at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 11:44:43 EDT 2007

Josh Christian asked about the red phalarope I mentioned in my bird list from hutch.  I rechecked my birdbook today and it was not a red-necked phalarope.  It had a plain gray back like either the wilson's or red-necked phalarope.  I no longer recall the tail.  If Josh is able to view the bird today perhaps he can confirm whether it was Wilson's or red-necked.  I observed it flying over by the raft of pelicans as the corner of the river.

  Ben Parke