[mou] Boreal Chickadees - Duluth, MN

Don Kienholz dkienholz at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:29:25 EDT 2007

Hi,
Was in the yard today and had 2 Boreal Chickadees come through the yard.
They poked around in some spruce trees before heading south.
Heard them first.
Only the 3rd time in almost 20 years for my yard list.

Also, I am thinking about chasing the Mango in Benoit, Wisc.(If it sticks.)
Are there any persons from the Duluth area or ? interested in carpooling next weekend to chase it?
Plz reply backchannel and we can watch the listserves and make arrangements as needed.

Don Kienholz
Duluth, MN