[mou] Need info on birds seen at Lake Pepin

MARTELL, Mark MMARTELL at audubon.org
Mon Sep 24 16:56:11 EDT 2007

I am working on an Important Bird Area nomination for the area extending from the Hwy 63 bridge in Red Wing downriver to Read's Landing (MN side only).  I have collected info from the Loon, St. Paul Audubon Villa Maria Weekend and the DNR.  However, if anyone has kept records of sightings for any part of this area and would like to share it, I would appreciate it.  Probably best to contact me directly.

thanks

Mark Martell
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Minnesota
2357 Ventura Dr. Suite 106
St. Paul, MN 55125
651-739-9332

Please join us at the 2007 Upper Midwest Audubon Conference to be held October 13-14 in Bloomington, Minnesota.  To register or find out more, please visit: http://mn.audubon.org<http://mn.audubon.org/>