[mou] Fall Movement of Gray Jays again?

Chris Mansfield bikebirder75 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 03:12:04 EDT 2007

Sept. 25 I saw a Gray Jay fly south past the new condominiums near the
Lakewalk, about 24th Ave East and Water street.

I was reminded that construction rubble can be a good thing, as Lapland
Longspur and one Vesper Sparrow foraged there while that Gray Jay flew
by, among the hundreds of Palm, Yellow-rumped, and Tennessee warblers.

Chris Mansfield
Duluth