[mou] Correction on owl balls

Browning, Jimmie L COL RES USAR USARC jimmie.browning at us.army.mil
Wed Apr 2 09:47:52 CDT 2008

I started birding during my college days in the early 70's in Kansas.  I think owl balls is a perfectly acceptable term.  I understand it better than owl pellets which I assume to be from the colon, going back to my college days in examining coyote pellets.   All of my Minnesota in-laws were surprised to know that the democratic party is not referred to as the DFL in most other states.  And a parking garage will always be a parking garage to me and to most of the rest of the country and not a "ramp".  But when in Rome....Your response to this phenomenon was very tactful and well put.  Obviously you do better than I at this.  Thanks for your report, I found it very interesting.