[mou] (no subject)

premierpets at aol.com premierpets at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 22:45:15 CDT 2008

View full size

On March 31 I took a pic of my feeding station and that day I seen house sparrows, song sparrows, American Goldfinch, Common Redpolls, Bluejays, Red-brested Nuthatch, White-brested Nuthatch, Black-Capped Chickadee, Downy Woodpecker, Hairy Woodpecker, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Pileated Woodpecker, Starlings, Mourning Doves, Red-Wing Blackbirds, Rusty Blackbird (a treat for me), American Crow, Cardinals, Bluebirds, Robins and a Sharp-shinned Hawk that came in twice to spoil the feasting feathered friends.? After driving around looking for birds I often think to myself how many birds I can see most days sitting in a comfortable chair with my binoculars and scope.
Good Birding To All,

Chris Brown
Elk River