[mou] Golden Eagle & Rusty Blackbird

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 14:39:59 CDT 2008

Was sitting outside watching a good movement of Bald Eagles flying over my house when a nice imm. Golden Eagle drifted over my house around 12:30pm.  The only other raptor I saw migrating this afternoon were some Red-tail Hawks.

While watching the raptors migrating overhead I saw and heard two male Rusty Blackbirds.  One of the males was singing quite a bit.  I haven't been birding hardly at all since March 1 and I am getting ready to lead a group to Colorado and then I have a bird trip to Big Bend Texas later this month.

The other new migrants for me but they already been reported up here in Duluth are some Robins, Grackles and Junco's.

Good Birding

Mike

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota