[mou] Barred owl photoing in Maple Grove

Pete Wuebker pwuebker at wildlifeforever.org
Thu Apr 3 15:27:39 CDT 2008

Hi Thomas:

I am interested in photographing your Barred Owl. I see from a recent
post that you have a sick child. I hope that clears up quickly.

I would like to come by on Saturday sometime if that would work. I would
also like to bring my mother as I think she would enjoy seeing a barred
owl.

My cell phone number is 612-325-9294 and my home email address is
pjwuebker at hughes.net.

I realize we would need to coordinate based on the owl's availability as
well as with your families schedule.

www.wildlifeforever.org <http://www.wildlifeforever.org/>

PETE WUEBKER

DIRECTOR OF MARKETING