[mou] Cannon Fen Banding

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:20:39 CDT 2008

Hi All--

I have been sharing photos with the list from my banding activities.  I am
studying the birds of a fen (a wet meadow) near the Cannon River.  My
hypothesis is that these fens are important (and easily threatened) places
for birds. Fens being forest edge areas, this seems like a reasonable
assumption.  It dawned on me this morning I should begin a Picasa album of
the species I photograph.  So I set one up, and added Song Sparrow and
American Goldfinch.

http://picasaweb.google.com/danerika/CannonFenBanding

I have banded a few other species before the photography project really got
underway--American Tree Sparrow, Downy Woodpecker. House Finch.  I should be
able to remedy those lapses as time goes on.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota
danerika at gmail.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau