[mou] Permission to use a photo

Gene Bauer gbauer at charter.net
Wed Apr 9 19:49:56 CDT 2008

Hi David,

I have been asked by the Northfield Environmental Quality Commission to write an article for our local news paper (The Northfield News) about the status of birds in Rice County.

I want to highlight the Red-headed Woodpecker and would like to have a photo to accompany the article.  Would it be possible to get permission to use your photo from the MOU website?  I am thinking of the photo at http://moumn.org/gallery/index.php?region=MN dated May 2005.

Thanks for considering this.

Gene Bauer

Carleton College
One North College Street