[mou] Pacific Loon in Olmsted (not)

Bob Ekblad ekblad at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 12 09:43:45 CDT 2008

I just got back from the landfill reservoirs where I found several people
looking for the Pacific Loon.  However, no one has seen the loon this
morning.  Last night the quantity of loons had increased from 3 when I first
found it at 11am to 6 or 7 when I went by at 4pm.  There were as many as 10
reported around 5pm but several had departed shortly after that.  Apparently
some time before 6pm the Pacific Loon must have left as well.  This morning
there was only one at the East Reservoir and two at the South Reservoir.

Bob Ekblad
Olmsted County in Southeast Minnesota
ekblad at frontiernet.net
http://www.Birding-Minnesota.com