[mou] Peregrine Falcon Pair

Judith Sparrow jsparrow at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 13 14:01:32 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late posting!

On Sat., April 5, around noon, Gary Ash and I observed an unbanded female
Peregrine Falcon on the railroad bridge in Prescott, WI.  Several hours
later that day we observed a banded male Peregrine at the same location.
The male was chowing down on what appeared to be a pigeon.  Both birds were
easily observed from the small parking lot along the Mississippi River next
to Price Rite liquors on Orange St. in downtown Prescott.  On Thursday, Apr.
10, around 3 p.m., while driving across the Hwy 10 bridge going into
Prescott, I noticed a Peregrine flying around next to the RR bridge.  I
assume this was one of the two birds previously observed.

Judith Sparrow
Prescott, WI

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page."
--Saint Augustine of Hippo (A.D. 354-430)