[mou] Dakota Co.

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 02:06:22 CDT 2008

FOY shorebirds (besides Killdeer):
Wilson Snipe (found by Derek Bakken) @ 180th St. Marsh
Greater Yellowlegs 2 @ Lake Byllesby about 7:30pm

Sora was heard at 180th St. Marsh

Cowbirds everywhere in good numbers

Yellow-rump Warbler at Quiggley Lake in Eagan

Tree Swallows and Pelicans at Lake Byllesby

Fox Sparrows, Song Sparrows, Tree Sparrows, Juncos

Lots of waterfowl at 180th Street Marsh and at Lake Byllesby, but there were
several thousand ducks and geese at small pond SW of CR85 and CR47.
Lighting was wrong so I did not spend any time trying to check them out.  At
Lake Byllesby I counted 30 Canvassback, 40 Redheads, and 90 Bufflehead.

sweston2 at comcast.net