[mou] request for vulture roost locations

bree0087 at umn.edu bree0087 at umn.edu
Mon Apr 14 13:36:24 CDT 2008

Hello,

I am a University of Minnesota graduate student in the Conservation Biology
program, and I will be collecting data on roost departure/return of Turkey
Vultures during May and June 2008 in Minnesota.

I am requesting information on the location of Turkey Vulture roosts in
Minnesota. I will be able to collect my field data throughout the state,
although I would prefer to collect data on Turkey Vultures at higher
latitudes. Therefore, I am especially interested in known roost locations
in northeastern Minnesota. I appreciate any help you can give!

Replies can be sent to my email: bree0087 at umn.edu

Kind regards,

Brandon Breen