[mou] White-winged Scoter-Mower County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:32:54 CDT 2008

John Hockema gave me another call to let me know that yesterday Chuck and him had found a White-winged Scoter at 9 A.M. at the Leroy Sewage Ponds. Today at 2 P.M. they returned (with Chris Hockema) and found the White-winged Scoter still present. The access road is about half a mile east of the town of Leroy on CR 56. I believe you have to walk up the acccess road, because the ponds are not visible from CR 56.
(This time I could not hear the Scoter vocalizing while on the phone with John haha).

Ben Fritchman