[mou] an invitation

Tom Bell tnejbell at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 15:28:43 CDT 2008

As a member of the Conservation Committee of MOU and the
representative to the Minnesota Environmental Partnership, I have been
asked to forward this to our list serve. Hope you can make it.

Friday, April 18th  6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
at the Patagonia, St Paul Store – 1648 Grand Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105

Betty McCollum is a Democrat serving her fourth term in Congress
representing the families of Minnesota’s Fourth District. Throughout
her public career, Betty McCollum has been a champion for excellence
in education, protecting the environment, expanding health care access
and fiscal responsibility.

* Please join Alaska Wilderness League, Audubon Minnesota and the St.
Paul Patagonia Store in thanking Representative Betty McCollum for all
of her hard work in protecting the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and
other Special Places in Alaska. *

Betty will be presented with a Commemorative Award and give a brief
Address at 6:30

For questions about this event and to RSVP please contact Lois
Norrgard at Lois at alaskawild.org or 800-322-5205.
Coffee, refreshments and hors d'oeuvres provided.

Tom Bell
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.
St. Paul Park, MN 55071