[mou] Call Question

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:31:23 CDT 2008

    Just a couple minutes ago I heard a call "kerrwheep"  sounded exactly like a American Golden Plover. I did not see this bird though, I could not because of my dog. I looked on the MOU site and the arrival date is April 29th for the northern section. So my question is it possible this was a American Golden Plover, or is there another possibility that i am not thinking of. For those who don't know my family lives in a development surrounded by agriculture fields (which are wet at the moment), in southern Mille lacs county. Any thoughts would be great.

Nathan Schirmacher
Mille Lacs County