[mou] about the Metro

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 10:01:11 CDT 2008

Yesterday (Monday) in my yard there were good numbers of thrushes with a FOY
Veery (larger and not as red as the Hermits).  Also several Fox Sparrows.
Carlson Lake a block from home had three Red-breasted male Mergansers and
two Hooded.  I did not have time to seperate the females.   My yard is a
convention every morning with Hoodies and Woodies lining up for the boxes.
It is almost impossible to approach my window without scaring ducks from the
trees.

sweston2 at comcast.net