[mou] [mnbird] Cattle Egret this morning

Paul Pedersen ppedersen6 at charter.net
Thu Apr 17 13:38:44 CDT 2008

I came back from the south landfill reservoir just now, excited to be the
first to report a Cattle Egret and then I read Jeff's post. Oh well, at
least some others got to enjoy the sighting as well. It was still poking
around the west end of that reservoir at 12:45, when Chris Benson and I were
there. The east landfill reservoir had a wide assortment of waterfowl too
with at least 14 different kinds of ducks along with 8 Horned Grebes, 9
White Pelicans, 5 Cormorant and hundreds of Coot. see Bob's website for
location:
http://birding-minnesota.com/BOC-NW.htm#Landfill

Paul Pedersen