[mou] No Snowy Owl-Osakis

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 23:23:52 CDT 2008

Just thought I'd send out an update about the Snowy Owl found by John Ellis in Osakis. I spent an hour from about 6:30 to 7:30 looking for the Snowy Owl tonight. After searching the ponds and surrounding fields and lakes, I could not relocate the Snowy Owl. Only bird of interest was a Forster's tern at the Osakis sewage ponds...my first this year. Lake Osakis is still frozen. It's been ice free by April 17th in recent years, so this year is a little behind. Hopefully in the next few days it'll open up.
Ben Fritchman