[mou] MRVAC meeting this Thursday 4/24

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 01:27:34 CDT 2008

The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) will meet this Thursday evening, April 24 at 7:30pm.  The meetings are free and all are invited.

Extremes of Weather in Minnesota: How Did We Get Here, and Where are We Going?"

By Dr. Kenny Blumenfeld, U of M Dept of Geography

Learn about wild weather - historically significant weather events and what some recent research indicates we might expect in the future. He is an expert on extreme and hazardous weather.

When: Please join us at 7:00 pm at the Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship to socialize over coffee and cookies from 7:00 - 7:30 pm. A brief business meeting and the featured speaker begin at 7:30 pm. The meeting concludes at 9:00 pm.

Where: The Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is located at 10715 Zenith Ave S in Bloomington, south of Old Shakopee Road between France Avenue and Penn Avenue.

Steve Weston,  MRVAC Program Chair
sweston2 at comcast.net