[mou] MATING KILLDEER PHOTO

PETER WUEBKER pjwuebker at hughes.net
Sat Apr 19 07:41:42 CDT 2008

While out photographing waterfowl, 2 killdeer flew down near me and
started to "do it". That must be what was going on although I don't
know how they manage. I got one quick photograph before they flew
off, not worthy of sale but I thought folks might like it so it is
posted on my web site.

Since I seem to be getting more of these fun but not for sale photos,
I created a separate gallery. When you get to the site, go to the
gallery: INSTANCES OF NATURE. I've moved the two photographs of the
owl battling the osprey (Now determined to be a red-tailed hawk) and
will leave them up permenantly.

Use the FOR IMAGES address below.

PETER WUEBKER
pjwuebker at hughes.net