[mou] Loggerhead Shrike trifecta

james otto jlotto1 at msn.com
Sat Apr 19 15:50:31 CDT 2008

Today, Doug Kieser and me birded together and had a Loggerhead county trifecta. We saw on Goodhue ave,just south of Minn 19 one Loggerhead Shrike on a wire on the Rice County side and another on the wire on the Goodhue County side. (thanks Dave)  Then later we had a Loggerhead Shrike on 180th east of Emery ave in Dakota County. Also of interest was a Wilson's Phalarope at Lake Byllesby.
                         Jim Otto