[mou] Looking for PURPLE FINCHES at your feeders!

Sarah Knutie saknutie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:44:48 CDT 2008

Hello!

You may remember a post I submitted last November/December concerning purple
finches in your area.  I am a grad student from the University of Tulsa
studying the endocrinology of purple finches.

I have arrived in Minnesota and I am looking for potential netting sites.
Let me know if you currently (or in the future) have purple finches at your
feeder.  Right now I am looking to catch adults during migration but I am
especially interested in birds that may be nesting on or near your
property.

I will be passing through the Grand Rapids area on Tuesday and Wednesday,
and the Bemidji area on Thursday and Friday.  However, I will extend my trip
if you are out of these areas.

I really appreciate everyone's help!!  My project would not be possible
without you!

Cheers!
Sarah Knutie