[mou] Fwd: eBird Report - Park Point, Duluth, 4/22/08

Peder Svingen psvingen at d.umn.edu
Wed Apr 23 07:00:45 CDT 2008

Good numbers of waterfowl were found along Park Point yesterday, both
in the harbor and on Lake Superior. Most of the counting was done by
groups of ten, and it took me about four hours to complete the survey.
The total of 3,016 Greater Scaup is the second highest count for the
state (5,400 were at Duluth 17 April 2002, Loon 74:202) and the Red-
necked Grebe total is the fourth highest on record. Totals for
waterfowl, loons, and grebes are shown below.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Peder H. Svingen
Duluth, MN