[mou] Fw: Image size problems for gallery placement

Gerald Brimacombe gbrim at integra.net
Wed Apr 23 18:25:32 CDT 2008

Second try.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerald Brimacombe
To: mou at moumn.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:59 AM
Subject: Image size problems for gallery placement

I recently made some stunning images of a pair of loons on Hyland Lake in Bloomington, a couple of which I would like to place on the MOU gallery site.  When I reduce the image size down to your required 120 K size the image, when placed on the site, is considerably smaller than the others that appear on the site.  What do you suggest to bring the image up to the approx. 6 x 4" images that appear in the gallery?

Thanks for your assistance.

Gerald Brimacombe

gbrim at integra.net
www.geraldbrimacombe.com