[mou] aborted Salt Lake trip

Connie Norheim cnorheim at msn.com
Fri Apr 25 23:15:53 CDT 2008

Lew and I left Fargo at 3 this afternoon for the MOU Salt Lake weekend From the weather reports I'd heard it had sounded like the bad weather was going to be further east. After 35 miles it was obvious we needed to turn around and head home. We'd seen 2 cars in the ditch, traffic was only moving 35 mph, even the semi's. When I called Lou's Lodge to cancel our reservations he said they'd had 5" of snow already, with 8" more coming, and that I-29 in South Dakota had been closed.

Disappointing, I'd really been looking forward to this weekend.

Connie Norheim
Fargo, ND