[mou] Yellow rumped warblers Duluth, and the North Shore...

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 20:43:02 CDT 2008

Spent at least five hours at Stony Point (North Shore), and Lester River
(Duluth), shore fishing.  Was amazed by the amount of yellow rumped  warblers I
saw migrating SOUTH!  That's right, well over 200 yellow rumped  warblers, over
100 tree swallows, several loons, 10+ tundra swans, sparrows, and  a few
hermit thrushes, all of them moving down the north shore towards  Duluth.  It
looked and felt like fall migration.  That 200 number for  the yellow rumpeds is a
very conservative est. in my opinion.  Happy  Birding, and hopefully warmer,
Shawn Zierman.

listings at AOL Autos.