[mou] Cinnamon Teal in Polk County (4/26)

alyssa tiger150 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 21:29:21 CDT 2008

On the 26th, on the Polk Minnesota Birding Weekend Trip, I found a male Cinnamon Teal at the sewage lagoons in Crookston at 7:45pm. The entire group had excellent views of the individual. There were no signs of hybridization. It hung around for ten minutes, then flew southwest from the north bank it was hanging out on. Unfortunately, we could not relocate it today, and we had special permission to use the otherwise off-limits sewage lagoons. Good birding!

Alyssa DeRubeis
Golden Valley
tiger150 at comcast.net

Database version: 5.09700