[mou] Wabasha County today

Dedrick Benz benzdedrick at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:28:30 CDT 2008

Thinking I would be punished for not getting out at the crack 'o dawn, I still managed to find fun birds late AM/early PM Sunday in the Weaver/Kellogg area.
HENSLOW'S SPARROW - Heard about 100 yds. west of The Nature Conservancy parking area at the end of Minneiska Twp Rd 141, which heads east from CR 84.
LARK SPARROW - several, including one on W Newton Rd, about .25 miles east of it's intersection with CR 84.
HORNED GREBE, BONAPARTE'S GULL, FORSTER'S TERN - Peterson Lake boat launch, which is found off of the north-south portion of CR 24.
1 GREATER & numerous LESSER YELLOWLEGS - along CR 24 just west of it's intersection with Wrangler Drive
RED-BREASTED NUTHATCH - Cemetery at Weaver Bottoms
Dedrick Benz
Winona, MN
Back to work after baby–how do you know when you’re ready?