[mou] Detroit Lakes warblers, etc.

Beau Shroyer beaunshroyerduckbuster at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:43:12 CDT 2008

A couple of good things came along with the foot or more of snow.  Friday afternoon I saw YR and palm warblers FOY.  On Saturday I had a pine warbler and rusty blackbird at my feeding station most of the afternoon.  Both were absent on Sunday.  Present on little Detroit Lake sthis weekend; RB mergs. horned grebes, and one NRW swallow.  Diving ducks are plentiful around Hamden Slough NWR area including G. scaup and ruddy duck in Audubon (right on hwy 10).
Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.