[mou] Detroit Lakes warblers, etc.

Beau Shroyer beaunshroyerduckbuster at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:43:12 CDT 2008

A couple of good things came along with the foot or more of snow.  Friday afternoon I saw YR and palm warblers FOY.  On Saturday I had a pine warbler and rusty blackbird at my feeding station most of the afternoon.  Both were absent on Sunday.  Present on little Detroit Lake sthis weekend; RB mergs. horned grebes, and one NRW swallow.  Diving ducks are plentiful around Hamden Slough NWR area including G. scaup and ruddy duck in Audubon (right on hwy 10).